Diploma in Computer Hardware and Mobile Phone Technology
- Study of Basic Electronics and Digital Electronics
- Study of Computer Peripherals, Processor, Memory, Mother Board, SMPS, Drives, Monitors etc
- Computer Hardware Assembling and troubleshooting
- Study of operating systems, Installation of Software, Hardware and Multimedia.
Mobile Phone Technology
- Introduction to GSM, TDMA, CDMA and Embedded Microprocessor Systems
- Types of Mobile phones and Accessories
- Mother Board servicing, Study of SMD Technology, BGA Reballing etc
- Assembling and Dismantling of Mobile Phones
- Study of Various Hardware and Software Modules used in Mobile phone Servicing
- Various Problems of Mobiles and Trouble Shooting.
Course Overview & Scope:
On completion of the course the student attains a solid knowledge in Repair, Servicing and Software Management of all types of mobile phones. They are groomed to work as Mobile phone technician in private firms and authorized service centers such as Samsung, Nokia, Lenovo, Micromax etc. Students can also set up their on services centers.