- Principles of Building Design and Planning
- Elements of Interior Design, Interior layout of Residential and Commercial Buildings
- Study of materials used in Interior Decoration, Colours, Lights & Furniture
- Estimation & Costing of Interior Projects
- Computer Aided Designing- Windows, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, ArchiCAD (optional)
Course Overview & Scope:
On completion of the course the student attains a solid knowledge in designing interior layouts for residential and commercial (Office) buildings, Estimation and costing of interior layout, AutoCAD and 3DMax Software, They can work as Interior Designer, CAD Draughtsman, Supervisor in interior projects, Students can set up their own interior designing firms.